How can you look younger naturally without extreme plastic surgery? Answer: Collagen Induction Therapies
Have you been considering some kind of extreme treatment to rejuvenate or refresh your look…but don’t want to spend days or weeks in hiding while your tissues recover from treatment, or risk permanent damage to your face?
We see patients every day that want the effects of some more invasive dermatological and plastic surgery, without the risk or the down time.
In our clinic we use Natural Collagen Induction Therapies to help our patients look younger naturally! Here are our top 3 therapies to leave you looking naturally younger:
- Collagen Induction Facial with hyaluronic acid infusion
- Puff Buster -Dark Circle Reduction with PRP Therapy
- Facial Rejuvenation with PRP growth factors
Let’s take a closer look at Collagen and PRP.
Collagen Induction Therapy
Collagen Induction is an FDA-approved technique in natural aesthetic medicine. We use it to treat fine lines, as well as to improve your skin’s overall color and tone. At our clinic we combine this technique with a hyaluronic acid to give you immediate glow. During your treatment, the Eclipse MicroPen induces micro-penetrations to the skin, followed by an infusion of hyaluronic acid proven to stimulate collagen and elastin. The skin’s repair process results in a soft glow with reduction of fine lines.
Advantages of Collagen Induction include:
- Natural scar reduction– Studies show that nearly 100% of acne scarred patients experience significant improvement in scar visibility from collagen induction. Results are comparable to laser treatment, with less downtime and fewer side effects.
- Reverses sun damage – Collagen induction can help reduce sun-induced blotches or discoloration, leaving skin glowing and clear.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles – Microneedling with collagen stimulates your skin to produce more collagen, just as it did when you were younger. This firms up your skin, filling in those fine lines as well as preventing the formation of new ones.
- Improves skin texture – Collagen induction helps to tighten loose skin and can actually shrink your pores for smoother, younger-looking skin.
- Non-invasive– Unlike laser treatment or plastic surgery, microneedling does not destroy skin cells or remove tissue.
- Little to no down time – Most people experience slight sunburn-like reddening and puffiness of the skin that goes away within 24-48 hours—not enough to interfere with your regular social activities, even shortly after treatment.
PRP, or platelet rich plasma, is increasingly being used as a technique to reduce puffy eyes resurface your skin and reduce hyperpigmentation, acne scars and color irregularities, as well as give you a full head of hair. PRP is a plasma protein derived from the patient’s own blood, and is a concentrated source of growth factors that can stimulate soft tissue healing. It has proved useful in a number of medical fields ranging from sports medicine to dentil care. It is now taking its lead as one of the top ways to rejuvenate your face.
Why would you choose PRP over any other facial or filler? Well, there are some important differences. Here are a few to consider:
Advantages of PRP as Healing Technique
- PRP treatments heal faster. PRP stimulates the body to heal and rejuvenate the skin using its own natural processes. This means far less swelling and discoloration than is typical with many synthetic fillers.
- PRP does it all! You don’t have to decide if you want to reduce lines, hyperpigmentation or acne scars. PRP does it all! We utilize your body’s own healing power to resurface, fill line and stop dark circles.
- PRP will not trigger an allergic reaction. Occasionally, the use of dermal fillers will cause a mild to severe allergic reaction, with symptoms ranging from mild swelling, itching and redness to anaphylactic shock. Because PHP is derived from the patient’s own body tissues, there is no danger of allergic reaction with PHP fillers.
- PRP is a very low risk treatment. Any medical procedure carries some risk of complications. While safe enough to have earned FDA approval, there have been a number of reported adverse effects from dermal fillers. Usually, these are mild, but there have been reported cases of severe and/or permanent adverse reactions or infections. In contrast, PRP uses the patient’s own body to heal itself, and is widely regarded as safe by the medical establishment.
Looking for Natural Skin Rejuvenation in Los Gatos?
Both collagen induction therapy and PRP stimulate the body’s own healing mechanisms to revitalize and rejuvenate your skin. They are both safe procedures that result in a natural, healthy look without resorting to surgery or toxic chemicals. In other words, the body can not only heal itself, but can actually make you look sexier! How cool is that?
If you’d like to learn more about Young Naturopathic Center for Wellness’s Collagen Induction with Hyaluronic Acid, PRP facial rejuvenation and our Puff Buster Dark Circle Therapy in Los Gatos, reach out to us here. Our Patient Care Concierge will be happy to fill you in!